Friday 20 September 2013

Fangirl: LantheXThronos ( IAD 14 )


Like OMG. OMG. OMG. My poor poor predator loving heart is doing a somersault right now! Even after it's been 14 hours since Tita Kresley Cole announced the much awaited news about the next IAD couple, I still can't recover. I won't. Haha. I am sooo darn happy upon knowing that at last, it will be Thronos x Lanthe's time to outshine the those creatures of the LORE (Waa. My Lykae's will have a fit upon reading this! Forgave me!) I've been rooting for them since time immemorial eer since I've read Kiss of a Demon King wherein the heroine (Sabin) is the only sister of Lanthe. In there, I got a glimpse of what kind of a person Melanthe is and been liking her since then. Thronos on the other side is such a hateful character in that story. The demonic grin and his never-ending pursuit of Lanthe is unnerving yet sooo intriguing. What drives him to do so? Why is Lanthe sooo afraid of him? Why evade him? Do they have a past-romantic relationship? (I think it was mentioned!) Darn. So many questions that needs an immediate answer! Hahaha. Anyways, so I've been fascinated with those two and wishing that Tita Kresley will make a story for them. My obsession of really wanting to read their story instensified during the 11th installment of IAD (Dreams of the Dark Warrior). In that story, many of the Loreans are kidnapped and held hostage in an island managed by Declan Chase (my Berserker lover!- don't tell Regin! :P) One of them or rather the two of them (Lanthe x Thronos) we're there! Imagine? Haha. Love love love it. So when the time comes where they are able to get free, Lanthe was being dragged by Thronos I think. Uwaa. I need to re-read Declan's story to verify it. Haha. So nobody even Sabin and Rydstrom knows where Lanthe is after the commotion that happens at the island. Their whereabouts are left unknown. So I presumed that the 13th installment will be their story, but was shocked but not disappointed when it's another MaCrieve's story. But really, Tita Kresley knows how to make her fans happy. After she left us hanging, wondering what happens to Thronos x Lanthe she ends our torments and sufferings! Hahaha. At last, the countdown to their much-awaited love story has begun! I am sooo excited even if it's still next year! IAD means so much to me so every little/big thing that is being given to us by Tita Kresley is being treasured and anticipated!

Can't still believe it. Haha. Can't recover. Won't recover. FAN-GIRLING mode super activated! <3

 See the official announcement on FACEBOOK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment