Saturday 28 December 2013

WitchEEs Addiction...

Image


I've always been a lover of PNR series whether it's a book or a book-turned tv series kind of stuff. I've been following TVD from S1-S5, The Originals from S1-S2, BATB S1-S2 and my latest conquest was DRACULA now on its S1 E06. So when one of my friend  Rema, tweeted me and recommend this new tv series she's currently hooked, entitled WoEE. I said why not, I'll check it. So last yesterday evening I searched it to see how many episodes are there and what season will be I downloading. And I'm happy  to know that it's still on S1 and only have 10 episodes. So I downloaded it immediately.


After a few hours, I'm finally done downloading all 10 episodes and I started to prepare the essentials in watching ie water, pillows, and my food for life err junkfoods I mean and I hit start for S1E01. And that's where it all began. E01 hit it big time. I'm hooked and it was only E01. WTH. And so I continued watching and there.. puff. My heart was no longer mine when Killian first appeared. Gosh. I love him. I immediately
cheered for Freya X Killian even tho Freya's fiance that time was Dash. I don't care. There is only one immortal love team for me and it was FRILLIAN. And that's it. I'm officially and irrevocable addicted to this series. A must watch. Totally worth your time. Great plot. Awesome characters. Thrilling scenes. xo

I finished watching the whole season 1 episodes with just one night. Dec. 28-29. I did not slept a wink. That's how tenacious I can be if I'm into it.


Meet the Beauchamp family.

Image


Meet the Gardiner brothers.

Image


And I'm on Team KILLIAN forever! </3

Image
PS. I can't wait for season 2 and more of FRILLIAN. </3

0 comments:

Post a Comment