Sunday 29 December 2013

YAOI is L O V E

v

Ever since the world begun I have loved YAOI/MM as a genre. Lol. May it be from reading books, manga, or from watching anime's. I don't know when, why it happened. I just woke up one day craving for it. Chos. I mean loving it. So from then on I started reading YAOI manga's, mostly one-shot and then later on I've got hooked into series even tho it's so agonizing to wait for an update. But I understand the lack of translators so I just patiently wait for it. I'm such an angel-in-disguise. Ohmeghed. Maybe I should apply as one? As if I'm fluent in nihonggo. So anyway, that's how it all started and up until now I'm still updated on my fave YAOI series and read some short or one-shot for past-time. 

But the real point of this post is to write  some few scenes from PS manga  that I've read a few months ago. HAHA. I can't help but write it down and re-read it over and over and over and over again. I just want to share it to you (as if there's someone reading this blog excluding me) so you'll understand (i hope) why I'm super addicted to this genre. x




HERE YA GO.

 "All I do is step a little closer to you, and you get so scared you started shaking, and  then in the end you say that I'm scary." *snap*

"That is... That is.. because you're always so rough.." 

"Me? When? Didn't I always let you feel good?"

"No, it's not that, but... if it's possible, I hope that you... could be more gentle with me."

 "What do you mean by 'more gentle'?" *snap*

"Eek. For.. for example, like in the romance movies, how the lead actor would treat his lover.."

"You moron, are you asking me to do something really nauseating?"

"That was just an example!" *fidget* *fidget*
 
"You really are a handful... I understand. I'll be more gentler towards you, so it'll be fine."
__________________________________

"What are you doing?" *shocked while looking at all of his hikaru collection being thrown into a plastic bag*
 
 "It's goes in the trash."

"What?" (I hid them away so carefully, how was he still able to find them..) "B-but I spend a lot of money on them."

"You're so damn noisy. You still want to watch this sort of stuff?" *holds his face and tilted it upward*  "You don't need them anymore because from now on, I will be a  superstar that belongs only to you."

*stare* "Uhm."

"You aren't willing?" *snap*
 
"Eh.. No. How could that be.. No! So happy.. I'm so happy." 

"Hmph. I would think so. Seriously though, no matter where you look, you won't be able to find a guy better than me. You really are lucky."

 "Yes, I am." *flashed him a wide smile
_____________________________________

"I didn't mean what I said. Hey don't be mad at me anymore. I was wrong okay?" *leans forward to kiss him*

"Let me go. Get out. I will never do those sort of things to you again."

"Ah, what is this? I soften my attitude a bit and you start to get carried away. Don't you undertsand your position? If you don't listen to me, you know what will happen, right?"

I know I am just a toy that you play when you feel like it, and then get tossed aside,  right? I am well aware of just how much I am worth. So you don't need to apologize to me, because what you said wasn't wrong. I am a disgusting homo, I will also  resign from the company so go ahead and expose me to everyone!"

"Hey, what are you trying to say?! You're so bothersome..."

"Don't look down upon me! I hate people like you!" *eyes full of tears while looking directly on him* "Even if it's someone like me, I still get hurt! I can fall for someone too.. and have hopes of having someone will fall in love with me too! Or do I not even have that privilege?" *turns around and sulk at the corner*

"I'm sorry. What I said was too harsh. Hey, did you hear me?"

*no reaction*

"Stop acting like this! I've already practically bowed down and apologized to you."
"I already said that you didn't need to apologize, you don't need to bother with me...
just leave."

"Hey, you're really irritating! It was a slip of the tongue. Because it's my first time dating
a guy, so I was confused myself."
*shocked*

END.  *winks*

2 comments:

  1. WORD. I found the best romantic lines in yaoi/BL, so far. Tagos sa puso. I'm not letting the genre go. EVER. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! A real tear-jerker and abso-fucking romantic. xo

    ReplyDelete