Thursday 7 November 2013

Quotable Quotes ☥

 Here are some of my favorite quotes from the books (English & Tagalog) I've read. 




"You just don't get it, do you? You have no idea how important you are to me. I need you to be okay, Taryn. I can't be without you. You need to be here and okay for me to be able to fucking function."
       - Trey Coleman, Feral Sins


"I want you, Dutch, body and soul. I want you in my bed every night. I want you there when I wake up in the morning. I want your clothes strung across my apartment and your scent on my skin."

     - Reyes Alexander Farrow, Charley Davidson series


"Women kiss me all the time, for no particular reason. I don't mind. Ikaw. kung gusto mo uli akong halikan, go ahead. I won't mind at all. 
    - Yozack Florencio, SRC #12 : Yozack Florencio


"You are the single exception to the rule." The oldest, deepest, most beautiful flaw in his silence. "Without you, I would be a monster."
   - Kaleb Krychek, Heart Of Obsidian 

"Baby, please, listen to me. You're a part of me, and I'll take whatever you're willing to give me for however long you're willing to give it. I've walked away from a lot of girls. Sometimes it hurt. Sometimes it didn't. But I always get over it, and thought I was better for it. I haven't gotten over you, Ali, and I'm definitely not better. I need you. Please." 
   - Cole 'The Zombie Slayer' Holland, Through The Zombie Glass


"I'd lost part of my soul to a girl who would never be mine." 
    - Dewayne Falco, Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze #8)


"Marry me, and then I'll show you how damn lucky I feel to have you as mine. I'm not even sure love even explains how I feel. Dammit... I love you, but it's more than that. I knew four years ago, from the minute you walked into my office and looked at me with those damn gorgeous green eyes of yours, that I was completely screwed, and not in a good way. So put me out of misery after years of hell. Tell me you're going to marry me." 
   - Travis Harrison,Billionaire Undone


"Lie about one thing, lie about it all." 
   - Andrew Fvcking Hamilton, Reasonable Doubt Vol I-III 


"I told you. You own me. I'm yours. All that I have been. All that I am. All that I will ever be. Your happiness is mine. Your fury is mine. And your needs will be met before mine. I love you, and to me that means placing you first and giving to you what I will never give to another. Power over me." 
  - Thane Downfall.


"Love comes in many forms. It's not always sweet. Or comfortable. Sometimes it's selfish and consuming. Volatile. It makes choices for you. It demands you obey it, not taking no for an answer. And its usually right. It knows you better than you know yourself. It turns you inside out. Occasionally, it hurts, but in the best way imaginable. To remind you of how powerful it is. To keep you feeling alive."
  - Willia Peet. Unfixable 


You have to leave. . . because I want to hold you like this until your skin melts into mine. I want you in my bed, the smell of you on my sheets, your hair spread across my pillow. I want to take your innocence. God! I want to ruin you for anyone else."
  - Derek Craven, Dreaming Of You (The Gamblers #2)


"I like my life now. Masaya ako. Magaan ang pakiramdam ko. Hindi mabuting tao ang dating ako. Ayokong balikan 'yon. I want to stay this way. Without those memories, I could start over again. To be a better person. I could. . . I could love you, Maja. I don't want to remember my past. I don't want to be the bastard that I was. I want to start a new life with you. I just want to be with you." Nagmamakaawa ang boses nito. 
  - Glenndale Samińada, Take My Love


He rolled onto his side and buried his head into the hollow of her neck. Something warm dripped onto her skin. A. . . tear? His arms wrapped around her and held on tight, and another droplet splashed, and then another, and another. Soon, Kane was sobbing, great, gut-wrenching sobs, tremors racking his entire body.
  - Kane, The Darkest Craving  


"I'm fine with dating. With courting. What I'm not fine with, what you'll never do again, is put yourself in the path of a bullet. Ever. I'm an easygoing guy, sweetheart. But I have a line, and you found it. Don't cross it again." 
 - Max Petrovsky, Tempted (Dark Protector #2.5)


 "Every inch of you is mine." 
  - Jared Michaels, Deep In Your Veins trilogy




"Hayden Winstead! Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare marry someone else. We will fix this, do you understand me? If it means I have to work ten jobs. Your family will be fine. You don’t have to do this. Please, please don’t do this." He banged his head against the door, grateful for the pain somewhere besides his heart. "I know I’m an asshole but I’m working on it. I’m sorry for what I said. So sorry. Hurting you…it might be the worst thing I’ve ever done, but I don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve this. If you marry him, Hayden, I won’t recover. I only got to spend one night holding you, but it was enough to know I have to hold you every single night."

  - Brent Mason, Asking For Trouble (Line Of Duty #4)

  
 

0 comments: