Friday 4 July 2014

06-14

Late post as usual but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, right? So here ya go- MY JUNE READS. It’s not as many as what I did last May, but still above average for me. x
1. Marine For Hire- Tawna Fenske
2. Hold On Tight- Abbi Glines
3. First Drop Of Crimson- Jeaniene Frost
4. Shield- CL Scholey
4. First Grave On The Left- Darynda Jones (Highly Recommended)
5. Second Grave On The Left- Darynda Jones
6. The Debt- Kelly Favor
7. Third Grave Dead Ahead- Darynda Jones
8. For I Have Sinned- Darynda Jones
9. Shimmer- Darynda Jones
10. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet- Darynda Jones
11. Glow- Darynda Jones
12. Fifth Grave Past The Light- Darynda Jones (My favorite read)
13. Sixth Grave On The Edge- Darynda Jones (My super fave read)
14. Baiting The Maid Of Honor- Tessa Bailey (Recommended)
15.Eternal Kiss- Laura Wright
16. The Greek Billionaire And I- Marian Tee
17. Seducing The Bridesmaid- Katee Robert (Recommended)
18. Eternal Hunger- Laura Wright
Book Boyfriend Of The Month: REYES ALEXANDER FARROW. Hands down, up, side. *winks*


0 comments:

Post a Comment