Saturday 17 August 2013

Shrimp-ilicious



I thought it was just another normal day for me. Bumming all-day long in my room. I rarely go out. Even if it's time to eat, I usually eat in my room. Just lazzzy. When it's time to eat, Ma or Pa or my siblings will just knock and inform me it's already time and that's when I go out to get food and go back inside. Felt like a hermit to you? Haha. Sometimes I feel like it. But I have everything here so it's not really that boring and hermit-like. Today, around 6pm, and I was just busy face-booking (is there even such a word?) Papa knocks and ask me what would I like to eat for dinner? I simply answered per my usual answer: anything Pa.

 I thought he's gonna buy fish since I overheard him talking to my mother about it. Then he ask my lil sis to accompany him to the market. When they got home, my mom immediately  cooked what they've bought. I planned to help her but instead got glued (as usual) in front of my laptop so she just let me be. After an hour, my little sis knocks and brought a plate full of SHRIMPS. OMG. Imagine my shock. As in. My eyes went bigger (no kidding!) I was thinking, is it Christmas? Is it my birthday? Waa. Lucky. I immediately grab it from her afraid someone will get it. LOL. I went to the kitchen (still carrying the plate close to my heart) and ask my Mama about it. I saw she's cooking fish so I got confused. My lil sis answered me. Papa brought it for me when he saw it displayed there (since it's not everyday we can find shrimp being displayed due to its price) and he knew it was my most-favorite food since time immemorial. :))


I really really really felt loved. Happy beyond words. (naks!) It's been a long time since I've eaten shrimps. I devoured it. Heaven. Yum. Yum. Yum. Can't get enough. Haha. I love Papa for this special treat. My siblings often teased me as spoiled (well, what can I say, I'm such a Papa's boy, eeer girl pala) Haha. Me already. 

And that's it. Just sharing my selfish thoughts and shrimpilicious happiness. x

XOXO ~

PS. Here's a pic of my loves SHRIMPS before I devoured them.~



0 comments:

Post a Comment